The Curse — English [Jeu video : Five Nights At Freddy's]

Vous écrivez une fan fiction et vous voulez la partager avec la communauté Booknode? Faire vivre à vos personnages favoris des aventures inédites?
Alors postez vos textes ici afin qu'ils soient bien différenciés des essais classiques tout droit sortis de l'imaginaire d'autres booknautes.
Répondre
The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady

Profil sur Booknode

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/poszewki-jedwabne-na-poduszki/

The Curse — English [Jeu video : Five Nights At Freddy's]

Message par The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady »

//Password ******** ACCESS GRANTED
People say there is somewhere a place where joy takes place at day, where children’s dreams come true from 7 AM to 11 PM. This place would be a true kid’s paradise during the journey, but people also say that when the Sun comes down, it is all another landscape you discover, a cursed place where death is your only sight before your eyes get forever closed over this soiled ceiling. People say there is a secret behind those walls, walls on which the children’s screams are still echoing endlessly. This place is named Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.

ENTRY 00001
FREDDY FAZBEAR’S PIZZA

The girl was walking down the street, the night has begun since a good while… She looked down at her watch. It was almost 12 PM. She grabbed the piece of newspaper that was in her pocket, and read it again. She sighed. It was late. But it was a night job, right … ?
« I guess I have to grab the habit… » She whispered.
« And I think that I’ll spend the night with another guard. I’ll feel less alone, but it still sucks. » She yawned, then carried on walking to finally arrive to her faaabulous workplace. She looked up to the pizzeria’s sign : ‘Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza’.
« I guess it’s the right place. » She pushed the door, then entered. The hallway was totally empty, as she stared again at her watch : 12 :10 AM. « Shiiiiiiiiit- ! » She thought, probably out loud.
She started to run down the hallway, she didn’t know where, but she was running anyway. She suddenly heard someone’s footsteps, then big noises, on the background of a man’s beautiful, creative, and really various swearing words. She dashed faster to these noises, to finally come to a tiny office, where a man was standing. She slowed down to reach the room, thinking : « It was surely him who was cursing li -» SLAM !
She took the metallic door right in the face, as she stepped back yelling : « HEY ! IT HURTS ! »
The man opened the door, watching carefully outside, then smiled at her face :
« _ Oh, hi. Sorry for the door.
_ YOU MADE ME EAT IT !
_ I know, I know ! Anyway. You must be the new guard. » He looked at the monitor he was holding. « And you’re late. »
She tried not to punch the man in the face, breathing deeply. As he notices that the angry girl wasn't going to talk first, he started the conversation :
« _ The name’s Mike, he began. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza ! He smiled, staring at her. Again sorry for the door, I thought that you were one of them.
_ Them ? What do you mean ? Why do you need doors anyway ? These animatronics are supposed to be nice ! Why do they need a Night Watch ?! She kept on asking , again and again.
_ Wow, wow. Calm down, young lady. Do not rush it, not everything at the same time, please.
_ If I asked them in the same time, I would have said « WHATWHYTHOSEWHYDODOANIMATRONICSDOYOUYOUARETHEYMEANDOORSSUPPOSEDAANYWAYTONIGHTBEWATCHNICE ???
_ Very funny. Oh, also. May I know your name, Miss ?
_ Ellen. My name’s Ellen.
_ That is a nice name, Mike replied. I hope you’ll please yourself in here. »
He took a peek to the right, then to the left, and muttered :
« _ You’ll have my respect if you please yourself in here, though. Come, take a sit. I'll explain you everything. »

(Did you like it ? If you did, I'll post the next part !)
Dernière modification par dadotiste le jeu. 10 sept., 2015 12:40 pm, modifié 1 fois.
Raison : Titre non conforme
PtiteCitrouille

Profil sur Booknode

Re: The Curse [FNaF] /!\ English /!\

Message par PtiteCitrouille »

Hi !

At first, I want to say this : it's very "dangerous" to wright a story in English, because a lot of people doesn't speak this language very well, and they are very discouraged to read in English. For me, I like English and I had wanted to try to read your story. I'm not very good in English, so if you discover mistakes, I'm really sorry.

Regarding your story, I'm very interesting of the subject. I didn't know "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza", and that sounds like very mystery.
Your writing is simple and I can read and understand your first chapter. :)
"_ YOU MADE ME EAT IT !" -> I love this sentence ^^ I don't know why but that's it ;)
I think Elen doesn't know what it happens in this pizzeria ... I very like the mystery, truly.
I love the name of "Ellen", that's sounds very English !
And Mike... He's a very mistery men : "_ You’ll have my respect if you please yourself in here, though." What does he wants to mean ?
I'm very exciting to read the next chapter !
Can you tell me when you post the next part please ? :)
Bye !

Ps : Are you an englih girl ? Because you're 13, that is it ? Do you live in France or Great Britain ? Are you a self-taught or one of your parents is an English ? If you don't want to answer at these questions, because it's too personal, it doesn't matter ! I'll understand ;)

Profil sur Booknode

PtiteCitrouille a écrit :Hi !

At first, I want to say this : it's very "dangerous" to wright a story in English, because a lot of people doesn't speak this language very well, and they are very discouraged to read in English. For me, I like English and I had wanted to try to read your story. I'm not very good in English, so if you discover mistakes, I'm really sorry.

Regarding your story, I'm very interesting of the subject. I didn't know "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza", and that sounds like very mystery.
Your writing is simple and I can read and understand your first chapter. :)
"_ YOU MADE ME EAT IT !" -> I love this sentence ^^ I don't know why but that's it ;)
I think Elen doesn't know what it happens in this pizzeria ... I very like the mystery, truly.
I love the name of "Ellen", that's sounds very English !
And Mike... He's a very mistery men : "_ You’ll have my respect if you please yourself in here, though." What does he wants to mean ?
I'm very exciting to read the next chapter !
Can you tell me when you post the next part please ? :)
Bye !

Ps : Are you an englih girl ? Because you're 13, that is it ? Do you live in France or Great Britain ? Are you a self-taught or one of your parents is an English ? If you don't want to answer at these questions, because it's too personal, it doesn't matter ! I'll understand ;)

Hi ^^

I knew by the beginning that there wouldn't be a lot of people reading my fiction, but I'm more used to write in English, so... Maybe will I make a french version once I'm done with this ^^

Concerning my story, I'm glad you liked the beginning of the story !
Actually, that's right, Ellen doesn't know what's going on in there.
I'll be glad to prevent you once I posted the next part !

I'm french, and you probably believe me if I told you that I was a complete burden in English one or two years ago. Currently, I'm 13, and I seriously started to learn English about a year ago ^^
Julie37

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Julie37 »

Hi! :)
I agree with PtiteCitrouille : It's quite "dangerous" to write in english, but that was your choice, and I think that's a really good idea! :D I love English and I can speak write and read it quite well, but yours is just perfect! What's your secret? How did you do to learn English so quickly and so well in only one year? :o :lol:
Anyway, I really do like your story! It's very original with a little bit of mystery and I really like that! I also really like your writing!
I'm very impatient to read the next chapter,
Could you tell me when you post it?
Thanks,
Julie37 ;)
Cazolie

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Cazolie »

BONJOUR ! Flemme d'écrire en anglais, désolée héhé

J'ai une petite question (deux en fait) : c'est quoi FNaF ? Parce que si tu postes dans les fanfictions j'imagine que tu écris à partir d'un bouquin ou série ou n'importe quoi donc je me demandais ce que c'était.
Deuxième question : Dans cette phrase "This place would be a true kid’s paradise during the journey" quel sens voulais tu donner à journey ? Parce que ça veut dire voyage, et non pas ben... journée. Du coup je me demandais, parce que avec "voyage" ça fait pas grand sens (ou alors je suis un gland et ça veut dire les deux, auquel cas je m'en excuse, ou alors j'ai aussi rien compris à ce qu'il y avait avant donc ça fait bien sens avec voyage, et je m'excuse aussi :D )
Ah si troisième question : je connais pas trop l'usage concernant l'heure chez nos amis les Anglais (je connais quand même l'utilisation de AM et PM :p) mais je me demandais : quand tu dis 12:14 AM, c'est minuit ? Donc mon esprit c'était 00:14 AM, mais encore une fois j'y connais pas grand chose donc je me fie à toi.

Aprèèèès ben tout ça a l'air très mystérieux et j'ai bien envie de connaître la suite ! Je sais pas trop si j'aurai le temps de lire durant l'année, donc j'espère que tu ne m'en voudras pas si je me manifeste pas forcément. Du couuuup c'est peut-être pas la peine de me prévenir quand tu postes la suite, ça te feras gagner un peu de temps :)
Et félicitations pour ton anglais, c'est incroyable !
(PtiteCitrouille et Julie, pareil pour vous, à votre niveau je parlais pas aussi bien que vous didon, soit les profs ont fait des progrès soit les élèves sont moins des glandus qu'à mon époque, soit vous regardez beaucoup de séries en anglais :p)
Bref, continue bien et bravo !
Julie37

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Julie37 »

Cazolie a écrit :BONJOUR ! Flemme d'écrire en anglais, désolée héhé

J'ai une petite question (deux en fait) : c'est quoi FNaF ? Parce que si tu postes dans les fanfictions j'imagine que tu écris à partir d'un bouquin ou série ou n'importe quoi donc je me demandais ce que c'était.
Je me posais exactement la même question^^ Alors j'ai chercher sur booknode (of course^^) et j'ai rien trouvé donc je me suis dis c'est peut être une erreur, mais bon j'avais déjà posté mon message alors la flemme d'éditer^^ Mais du coup c'est peut être vraiment un livre ?!
Cazolie a écrit :Deuxième question : Dans cette phrase "This place would be a true kid’s paradise during the journey" quel sens voulais tu donner à journey ? Parce que ça veut dire voyage, et non pas ben... journée. Du coup je me demandais, parce que avec "voyage" ça fait pas grand sens (ou alors je suis un gland et ça veut dire les deux, auquel cas je m'en excuse, ou alors j'ai aussi rien compris à ce qu'il y avait avant donc ça fait bien sens avec voyage, et je m'excuse aussi :D )
Pour moi aussi journey veut dire voyage du coup je suis d'accord que pour le sens de la phrase ça fait...un peut bizarre^^
Cazolie a écrit :Ah si troisième question : je connais pas trop l'usage concernant l'heure chez nos amis les Anglais (je connais quand même l'utilisation de AM et PM :p) mais je me demandais : quand tu dis 12:14 AM, c'est minuit ? Donc mon esprit c'était 00:14 AM, mais encore une fois j'y connais pas grand chose donc je me fie à toi.
Je crois que minuit c'est 12:00 a.m (parce que tu es dans la matin tu vois donc A.M) et midi c'est 12:00 p.m. (parce que tu rentres dans l'après midi donc P.M)...Mais je suis pas sur à 100 pour 100 Mias moi je dis ça comme ça^^
Cazolie a écrit :Et félicitations pour ton anglais, c'est incroyable !
Ca c'est sure !! :o :lol: :D
Cazolie a écrit :(PtiteCitrouille et Julie, pareil pour vous, à votre niveau je parlais pas aussi bien que vous didon, soit les profs ont fait des progrès soit les élèves sont moins des glandus qu'à mon époque, soit vous regardez beaucoup de séries en anglais :p)
Je sais pas pour PtiteCitrouille (bien sur que je sais pas j'ai même pas besoin de le dire ...^^) mais moi j'ai vraiment une SUPER prof d'anglais ! Je lis un peu en anglais...(La lecture dépasse les frontière^^) et je regarde un peu de films/séries aussi :)
Mais bon comparé à The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady Je me débrouille seulement^^

Julie37 ;)
PtiteCitrouille

Profil sur Booknode

Cazolie a écrit :BONJOUR ! Flemme d'écrire en anglais, désolée héhé

Deuxième question : Dans cette phrase "This place would be a true kid’s paradise during the journey" quel sens voulais tu donner à journey ? Parce que ça veut dire voyage, et non pas ben... journée. Du coup je me demandais, parce que avec "voyage" ça fait pas grand sens (ou alors je suis un gland et ça veut dire les deux, auquel cas je m'en excuse, ou alors j'ai aussi rien compris à ce qu'il y avait avant donc ça fait bien sens avec voyage, et je m'excuse aussi :D )
Ah si troisième question : je connais pas trop l'usage concernant l'heure chez nos amis les Anglais (je connais quand même l'utilisation de AM et PM :p) mais je me demandais : quand tu dis 12:14 AM, c'est minuit ? Donc mon esprit c'était 00:14 AM, mais encore une fois j'y connais pas grand chose donc je me fie à toi.

Aprèèèès ben tout ça a l'air très mystérieux et j'ai bien envie de connaître la suite ! Je sais pas trop si j'aurai le temps de lire durant l'année, donc j'espère que tu ne m'en voudras pas si je me manifeste pas forcément. Du couuuup c'est peut-être pas la peine de me prévenir quand tu postes la suite, ça te feras gagner un peu de temps :)
Et félicitations pour ton anglais, c'est incroyable !
(PtiteCitrouille et Julie, pareil pour vous, à votre niveau je parlais pas aussi bien que vous didon, soit les profs ont fait des progrès soit les élèves sont moins des glandus qu'à mon époque, soit vous regardez beaucoup de séries en anglais :p)
FNaF est un jeu vidéo il me semble ;) C'est Five Nights at Freddy je crois? J'avoue que je ne le savais pas jusqu'à que j'aille sur "index fanfiction", où c'est marqué ;)

"journey", heu, oui, il me semble que c'est voyage. Mais on peut dire "voyage" avec le mot "travel" il me semble. Mais "journey" ne correspond pas avec la phrase normalement ;) Ca nous a pas empêchées de comprendre tout de même ! ^^
Concernant AM et PM, je vous laisse débattre entre vous, je vous serais en aucun cas une aide, j'y comprend presque rien à ça ! :lol:

Effectivement, pour quelqu'un de 13 ans, tu gères !! Moi à 13 ans, je préfère pas vous dire mon niveau, je comprenais que dalle !! XD Mais c'est vrai, comment as-tu fait pour apprendre l'anglais aussi vite ?? :shock:

Concernant mon niveau, je peux pas dire que mes profs m'ont aidée à progresser, vu que je me suis améliorée surtout cet été, en regardant des films en anglais et j'ai beaucoup lu de fanfction en anglais et de livres aussi. Ceux qui disent que faire ça, ça améliore, et bah je suis tout à fait d'accord avec eux !! Mais comme Julie, à côté de The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady, je ne suis qu'à un niveau très modeste ! XD

Un petit mot en anglais, parce qu'on est quand même sur une fic en anglais ;) :
I can't wait to read the next part !! :) :)
Cazolie

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Cazolie »

So much answers here ! (paraît qu'il faut parler anglais alors...)
Thanks for your answers girls ! And for the meaning of FNaF, Ptite Citrouille ! Julie, you're certainly right about the hour, thanks again.
I agree with PtiteCitrouille, series and films are the best way to learn english.

Sooo, seems you're going to have great conversation about the english language here... See you soon ladies, eager to read the next chapter !

Profil sur Booknode

Oh wow. Thank for every single of your comments ^^
Actually, FNaF stands for Five Nights At Freddy's. It is a video game created by Scott Cawthon. Four opuses have been released since then. If you've never heard about that, you should take a peek down YouTube, Markiplier did them all. And if you're too lazy for doing this, well... Our Mikey-boy will explain you everything in the second entry of the fanfiction (in progress) x)
The second question was about the 'journey'. Previously mentioned, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is a... Pizzeria. Yep. But some thing I didn't mention before is that my story takes place during the last 90's. I talked about animatronics too. These machines are taking a big place in children's hearts, and so a lot of them do a huge way only to see them. That's why I thought the word 'journey' was fitting better the situation.

I'll make a pleasure to warn you all once the second entry will be rekeased !
And concerning my English level, well... Let's just say that I have a 'talent' with languages, but I wasn't interested in English, until I came into a social media (Google plus to be accurate), and absolutely everything I wanted to follow was in English, and people talked to me in English, so I had no choice but improve in English XD
Of course, I was making a lot of mistakes, but I watched people's writing, and it came by itself ! ^^

Profil sur Booknode

Hi back there !

//ENTRY 00002

The young woman lightly nodded, and sat down on the chair next to Mike, as she kept her green eyes focused on Mike’s blue-ish ones. Her irregulary cut short reddish hair was slightly glowing due to the weak light source above both of them, instead of Mike’s, hidden behind his guard’s cap.
The man coughed, and dropped back the monitor. He took a big breathe, as if what he was about to say could bring them death.
_ You see… This place is not really what it got used to be, he began. They probably didn’t tell you what’s truly going on down here, these assholes ! Mike forced a laugh, then kept on. You must already know what happened many years ago down here, do you ?
_ What thing ? I’ve never heard about such a thing… What do you mean ?
_ The murders.

Ellen’s eyes suddenly widened.
_ M-Murders ?!
_ Exactly. Plenty years ago, five children got brutally murdered in this place. They went missing for a few weeks, nobody knew what happened to them. Their families were death worried. Because of this, the pizzeria lost tons and tons of customers. But, at some moments, customers began to complain about the animatronics. They said they were stinking, and weirds fluids were leaking out their holes, such as their gaps between their eyeballs, or their mouths. One day, the staff closed the restaurant to dismantle the animatronics, to see hat was going on inside…
_ And… What did they find… ? Ellen asked.
_ The children’s rotting bodies.

Ellen stood speechless. Horror and fear were deforming her face. But Mike wasn’t done yet.
He kept on :
_ They took off the bodies, of course. It’s useless to explain you that. The kids’ members were completely torn off, mashed, broken, because of the robot’s wires and cables. Everyone went to this conclusion : The five children have been murdered, and they got stuffed inside of the animatronics' suits. I know what you’re going to say, Ellen. No one catched the murderer. And now… And now the kids are stuck in here. They cannot find peace. That is why us, night guards, need doors. I frankly don’t want to get stuffed in a suit.

The girl stood silent for a couples of second, then shook her head, as if she wanted to cut off a bad dream. She asked again :
_ They… Chase us only at night ?
_ Normally, yes. But… A few years after the murders, an… Accident occured.
_ An accident ? What accident ?
_ One of the animatronics, Foxy the pirate fox, went crazy during a kid’s party. He shouldn’t have gotten this near of him… He… He got bitten. His whole head…
_ He must have died on the shock, right… ?

Mike sighed, and seemed to be looking at something, far, far away.
_ I wonder if it would have been better…
The man slowly put a hand to his cap, and took it off, leaving Ellen discover his bald head, seamed with scars running all over Mike’s skull.
_ This day… He resumed. We call it the Bite of 87’.
He took back the cap on his head, and looked at the clock.
_ It’s 6 AM already. The shift is over. You will come back tomorrow, at midnight. As yesterday. But you’re still the welcome to the day shift, waitresses are never enough…
Without letting Ellen reply anything, he got up and left the room, letting the girl all by herself with the dark, hidden story of the place.
Cazolie

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Cazolie »

Awful awful awful, I am alone in a giant house and I'm scared to death ahah
No, really, this is awful. Nice that the people who hired Ellen didn't told her. Nice people, really. But Mike seems to be a good guy (I hope so, anyway)

Sooo, see you soon !

Edit : Oh, thanks for the explanations !
Dernière modification par Cazolie le lun. 31 août, 2015 10:49 pm, modifié 1 fois.
Julie37

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Julie37 »

Hi ^^
I really liked this chapter! This story is quite...strange ! I have never read something like that before!
I also really likes your writing!(I think I've already told you that, haven't I?) I'm very impatient to read the next chapter! :)
The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :Actually, FNaF stands for Five Nights At Freddy's. It is a video game created by Scott Cawthon. Four opuses have been released since then.
Oh, I don't play video games! (That's why I didn't know FNaF) I thought it was a book! :lol: ;)
The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :Our Mikey-boy will explain you everything in the second entry of the fanfiction
And he did!^^ I understand everything now! :D
The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :Previously mentioned, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is a... Pizzeria. Yep. But some thing I didn't mention before is that my story takes place during the last 90's. I talked about animatronics too. These machines are taking a big place in children's hearts, and so a lot of them do a huge way only to see them. That's why I thought the word 'journey' was fitting better the situation.
Okay! I see!^^
The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :And concerning my English level, well... Let's just say that I have a 'talent' with languages
You sure have one!^^
Cazolie a écrit :I agree with PtiteCitrouille, series and films are the best way to learn english.
I agree with you! :)

Julie37 ;)
PtiteCitrouille

Profil sur Booknode

Oh my god !
Murders ?? Ellen can be afraid ! I understand now, why Mike said "You’ll have my respect if you please yourself in here, though" ! :o
Gloup. That will be a real moment of pleasure to be the guard of the pizzeria ... "Go Ellen ! Be a good guard and be happy !"
Ow... members "mash, broken, torn off", very good. Murders were mad, completely mad ! I'm scare for Ellen, now, well done !! :lol:
This chapter was great ! We learn a lot of things and darks secrets !
See you !

Profil sur Booknode

01001001 01001110 01010000 01010101 01010100 00100000 01001011 01000101 01011001 00001101 00001010 01000100 01000101 01001100 01000101 01010100 01000101 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01000100 01000001 01010100 01000001 00100000 00111111 00101111 00101111 01011111 00001101 00001010 01010110 01001001 01000101 01010111 00101111 00101111 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01010101 01010000 01001100 01001001 01001110 01001011 00100000 00110001 00101110 00110000 00110000 00110001 00101111 00101111 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010
PtiteCitrouille

Profil sur Booknode

Hum, is it a secret message ? ^^ Because, I don't understand ;)

Profil sur Booknode

PtiteCitrouille a écrit :Hum, is it a secret message ? ^^ Because, I don't understand ;)

It is, but it's up to you. Try to understand or not, I'm sure you'll find out.
Here's a tip: Computer's 'language', do you know which one it is ?
Julie37

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Julie37 »

The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :
It is, but it's up to you. Try to understand or not, I'm sure you'll find out.
Here's a tip: Computer's 'language', do you know which one it is ?
Dernière modification par Julie37 le mar. 01 sept., 2015 9:22 pm, modifié 3 fois.

Profil sur Booknode

Weehhh... You weren't supposed to post that on the topic, it was supposed to be a secret message --'
Julie37

Profil sur Booknode

Message par Julie37 »

The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :Weehhh... You weren't supposed to post that on the topic, it was supposed to be a secret message --'
Oh my god, I'm so sorry!! I removed it! I'm sorry, I hope nobody saw... Nobody saw, did they?
I hope it's not to late... But, what does that mean? Is it linked to the story?
Sorry again,
Julie37 ;)
PtiteCitrouille

Profil sur Booknode

You're lucky I didn't see anything ! ;)
I'll search the secret message !
PtiteCitrouille

Profil sur Booknode

Julie37 a écrit :
The_Stardust_Cleaning_Lady a écrit :Weehhh... You weren't supposed to post that on the topic, it was supposed to be a secret message --'
Oh my god, I'm so sorry!! I removed it! I'm sorry, I hope nobody saw... Nobody saw, did they?
I hope it's not to late... But, what does that mean? Is it linked to the story?
Sorry again,
Julie37 ;)
It's okay ^^!
I ain't telling, you'll know soon enough~
PtiteCitrouille a écrit :You're lucky I didn't see anything ! ;)
I'll search the secret message !
PtiteCitrouille
I still left a hint ^^
Répondre

Revenir à « Fanfiction »